In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we make available the “General Information”, which includes the identifying data of the entity owner of this website:
Identity: CORONAS ADVOCATS, S.L.
The business social reason: Coronas Advocats, SLP
Name of owner: Coronas Advocats
Registered office: Cl. Ganduxer, 10 6º2ª Esc. A
Postal Code: 08021
Registration data: Barcelona Mercantile Registry, volume 40471, folio 15, Sheet number B-227201, registration 6
The contents of the website, both texts, images, graphic design, source code, logos, trademarks, etc. , are the exclusive property of CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. and are protected by the regulations governing Intellectual and Industrial Property, being therefore prohibited the reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation of the contents.
CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. is the exclusive owner of all intellectual, industrial and similar property rights that may fall on the Website. Also, CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. are reserved all the rights on any Contents, Services or elements of its property that were incorporated in the Web site, including, but not limited to:
- Those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Web Site;
- navigation architecture;
- the source codes of the web pages;
- computer programs,
- logos and distinctive signs.
Reservation of rights
CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website, as well as its configuration and features, at any time and without prior notice.
CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. reserves some of the services offered through the website to registered users of CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. by completing the registration of users of CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. available to users who wish to register in CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. .
The user undertakes not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
- Those notes, statements, indications or symbols that either CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. or the legitimate owners of the rights incorporate to their properties in the field of intellectual or industrial property (such as copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc. ).
- The technical protection or identification devices that the Contents may contain (e. g. , watermarks, fingerprints, etc. ). CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. authorizes users to access and navigate the Web Site, using the Services and visualizing the Contents incorporated therein.
Access, viewing and, where appropriate, downloading of the Content and/or Services will always and in any case be carried out for strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. reserves all rights on the Property including, but not limited to, all intellectual and industrial property rights held on them. CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. does not grant any other license or authorization of use to the user on his Property different from the one that expressly is detailed in the present clause.
All links from third parties to this website must be to its home page or home page. Users and, in general, those persons who intend to establish a link between their web page and the Web Site must comply with the following conditions which are detailed below:
- Any claim to link other than that stipulated in this clause requires the prior written acceptance of CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L..
- The user may not reproduce or imitate, in whole or in part, the content of the Web Site, or the graphic appearance thereof, (“look and feel"), or make frames or link inline of the pages of CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L..
- No browser, frame, environment or navigation bar shall be created on the pages of the Website.
- No false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigrating statements or indications shall be made about the Web Site, CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. or any of the CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. Properties and, in particular, CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. shall not be declared or given to understand that CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. collaborates with or is a collaborating partner and/or that in any way has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page on which the link is established.
- The website on which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. , except for those signs that form part of the same link or those other properties that have been previously licensed in writing by CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L.
- The website on which the link is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality, generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content or services of CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L..
CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against anyone who breaches the following prohibitions:
It is expressly forbidden:
- To use any of the contents and services with illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the present Legal Notice, injurious of the rights and interests of third, or that of any form can damage, to render useless, to overload, to deteriorate or to impede the normal use of the services, the computer science equipment or the documents, files and all class of contents stored in any computer science equipment of CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L.
- To use contents and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property right belonging to the entity or to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use that they carry out or intend to carry out.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights has been obtained or it is legally permitted.
- To incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of CORONAS ADVOCATS, S. L. or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment.
- Obtaining or even attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose in general, or those which are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage to or disablement of the Web, the Services and/or the Contents.
This website is governed by applicable Spanish and European legislation. For any dispute that may arise in connection with the services provided through this website and is not established by law the competent jurisdiction, the courts of Barcelona (Spain) will be competent.
Last update: 3 de July de 2019